DCMOS Registration Form
Kiwanis Family Brewers Game
This year the Kiwanis Family Brewers Game is scheduled for Sunday, August 13th, 2017 at Miller Park in Milwaukee. The cost this year is $25 which includes the cost of the ticket and a $7 donation to Camp Wawbeek! The Milwaukee Brewers will be playing the Cincinnati Reds at 1:10pm that day. This is American Legion Day at the park as well as a giveaway game. All fans will receive a Bob Uecker 8 Ball. It also is a Kids Eat Free game so all children 14 and under will receive a lunch voucher for a free hotdog, bottled water, applesauce and ice cream. After the game kids 16 and under can run the bases at Miller Park. This event is open to all members of the K-Family, their family and friends. Come out and enjoy the baseball game and fellowship. We want to see you there! If you are interested in purchasing a ticket and need an order form please email Circle K District Kiwanis Family Chairperson Zoey Colglazier at firstname.lastname@example.org or Circle K District Administrator Janet DeGroot at email@example.com for an order form. Orders need to be postmarked by July 7, 2017.
New Promotional Flyer
Hey, everyone! Check out this fantastic new promotional flyer made by our very own Gene Lee! Gene is our 2017-2018 Member Development chair and has made this flyer to help promote Key Club and build up membership. Feel free to add it to your own website, or you can print it and hand it out to students in your school. Remember, there are always new ways to help increase membership!
Learn more and register for iCON
Join us for a wonderful celebration of service in San Antonio, Texas this year! To find the registration forms and ICON District Tour Information visit the Events-International Convention Tour (ICON) website page. It's an opportunity you won't want to miss!
Celebrating at ICON!
Last year, Key Clubbers from all over the world gathered together for an unforgettable convention in Atlanta, Georgia. During the Key Club International Convention, members voted for their new International Board, danced at live concerts, enjoyed wonderful tours of the World of Coke and Stone Mountain, attended very fun and informational workshops, and formed friendships with other members that will last a lifetime. Did you miss out? No need to fret! Join us next year for ICON 2017 in San Antonio, Texas!
What's New for 2016-17?
1. DCON Tab updated - Want to go to the Happiest Place on Earth? District Leadership Conference is right around the corner! Click on the tab above to learn more!
2. Webshop Tab updated - Learn more about the responsibilities of being a club officer and general member, find out fundraising ideas, discover more about our Preferred Charities and much more! The 2016-17 Webshops are now released!! Watching the webshops could even help you save some money on DCON Registration. Click on the Webshop tab to learn more!
3. Newsletter Tab updated - current issues of the Committee Chair Newsletters "Chair Chatter" and the most recent Key to Caring issue!
4. Use the official #wiumkeyclub on instagram to see your pictures featured on the website!
5. Are you following @wiumkeyclub on Twitter , Facebook and Instagram? If not click the icons below to check out the District's Twitter and Facebook for information and updates on everything going on at Key Club International and within the District!!
6. Would you like to be the first to receive a brand new banner patch? Check out the Resources- Banner Patch Applications tab to find out what you need to do!
7. For those who hope to become recognized as distinguished club officers, the Distinguished Club Officer Award Criteria has been updated!