DCON Registration Deadline Extension
Due to the fact that many Key Clubs had issues submitting their DCON registration by January 22nd, there will be an extension for the registration due date. Please have your club's DCON registration submitted by February 1st. Please know that this extension is for the 2018 year only and that no late registration fee will be charged if registration is submitted by February 1st.
key to caring: DCON Edition
The latest edition of the Key to Caring it out NOW! Read up on everything that you need to know in order to be set for the 2018 Wisconsin-Upper Michigan DCON!
The 2018 DCON will be held March 16-18 at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Green Bay, WI. For the theme release + promo video, click here! Information and materials are now posted up on this website on the DCON page.
Hey there, Key Clubbers! Over the course of the next few months the WIUM district website will be undergoing various changes, edits, updates, and revisions. Please bear with us as these changes are made. Currently, the ICON page is down as it is being updated for the 2018 International Convention. Thank you for your understanding!
Relay for Life Result
The WIUM Key Club Relay for Life team successfully raised an astounding $760 in donations! Thank you to everyone who donated making that $760 possible.
Hey, everyone! Check out this fantastic new promotional flyer made by our very own Gene Lee! Gene is our 2017-2018 Member Development chair and has made this flyer to help promote Key Club and build up membership. Feel free to add it to your own website, or you can print it and hand it out to students in your school. Remember, there are always new ways to help increase membership!
Celebrating at ICON 2017!
This last year, Key Clubbers from all over the world gathered together for an unforgettable convention in San Antonio, Texas. During the Key Club International Convention, members voted for their new International Board, danced at Key Club dances, enjoyed wonderful tours of the River Walk, attended very fun and informational workshops, and formed friendships with other members that will last a lifetime. Did you miss out? No need to fret! Join us next year for ICON 2018 in Chicago, Illinois!
What's New for 2017-18?
1. DCON Tab updated - District Leadership Conference is right around the corner! Click on the tab above to learn more!
2. Webshops Removed - Webshops have been removed and replaced with DCMOS'.
3. Newsletter Tab - The newsletter tab is currently being rebuilt to provide better access and navigation through our Key to Caring archive.
4. Use the official #wiumkeyclub on instagram to see your pictures featured on the website!
5. Are you following @wiumkeyclub on Twitter , Facebook and Instagram? If not click the icons below to check out the District's Twitter and Facebook for information and updates on everything going on at Key Club International and within the District!!